Thursday, August 2, 2007

Clue 4 is DONE! (Just in time!)

I finished Clue 4 on the White Shawl a few days ago, but just put the finishing touches on the Black Shawl and pinned them both out for a photo session because I realized how badly I've negected taking photos of this project. (Project(s) since I'm making 2? They're the same pattern, though!)

Thus, I present Alpaca with a Twist- Fino, color "First Frost" with Pearly beads:



And an unidentified Japanese yarn in Black with Peacock-green shiny beads:




Clue 5 comes out first thing tomorrow morning. And since I refuse to go outside when it's 95 degrees with insane humidity, I suppose I'll make good progress! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really turning out neat! I didn't realize that you have been keeping this blog, I've put it on my list of things to check now, so I can see what you knit even if I don't see you in person!!!

Love you Sis!