Friday, August 24, 2007

Cashmere Goodness

OMG! This stuff is like knitting with HEAVEN! I bought this scarf kit at the Fiber Festival (don't ask how much $!) and it is SO DREAMY to knit up! The pattern is called "Crest of the Wave" lace, with a garter ridge edging. I can't even tell you how soft this stuff is! The yarn is 100% American Cashmere, 2-ply laceweight from Rabbit Tree Farm.

Now that the Mystery Stoles are done, I need to finish little-man's Wallaby (it's probably 95% done) and a few other things, but I can't put this scarf down right now. I've knitted another 2 repeats since I took this picture a half-hour ago, and I'm seriously addicted. So, I think the scarf comes first (unless the pattern gets too repetative, which is a possibility) then finishing some UFO's. ("unfinished objects" in the knitting world! :tee hee:)
In the meantime, I'm dreaming in Cashmere!

No comments: