Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sam's Stripey Socks- DONE!

Here's my February socks! Started them yesterday, 2/2 and finished tonight before half-time 2/3/08. They're made for my 6-year-old son, and he LOVES them already!Yarn: Regia Stretch Color, 50 grams (tiny bit left over.)
Pattern: Improvised toe-up, 2x2 rib on top of foot and all of leg, gusset w/turned heel.

Colorway repeats were not exactly the same length in each repeat, which bugged me but Sam says that makes them "special," so it works for me! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love 'em!! Mine turned out like that too, didn't exactly match up, but the yarn isn't really exact repeats like the one you gave me for David. Those were pretty close(for my first try) but I wasn't really trying. When I realized there was a variation in the repeats of my yarn I just went with it and they look different, but I don't care.. I made them for crying out loud, and I'm going to wear them no matter what!!!