Sunday, October 7, 2007

TWO finished objects this weekend! Whoooo Hoooo!

First- the FINAL pics on the Peace Fleece Everyday Cardigan.
Get a load of those hand-painted buttons! (THANKS AGAIN, MOM!)
And I FINALLY finished Sam's Wonderful Wallaby, although now it's 80 degrees in October and it'll probably be a while before he can wear it without sweating buckets!
True to his big-headed size, the hood is a little wonky, but I think it'll all work out once the sweater gets a wash, as it's mostly cotton and will stretch out quite a bit. Here's a shot of him being his goofy self...

Then it was "Can I take this off now, it's TOO HOT OUT HERE!" Can't blame him, but he really IS happy that I finally finished this, since it's been "hibernating " in the "almost done" pile for months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, sis! I'm so proud!!! I'm working hard on a couple presents (mainly for GGS right now) but as it's SO HOT right now it's hard to make work of such a heavy yarn on my lap!!!! Can't wait to see this in person!!!